Friday, November 19, 2010

In the last week the skiing conditions in the Crested Butte backcountry has continued to look more like winter and less like boney, warm spring conditions.  I woke up Wednesday morning to multiple Facebook "statuses" glorifying the 20 to 36 inches that CB had received and the forecast of blue skies all week.  I anxiously sat through class all day twiddling my thumbs and waiting for my turn to go slay some pow.  I made my way up Kebler Pass with my girlfriend Brittney, good friends Jared and Owen, as well as my new sticks!  This was a particularly glorious occasion for me because I have had the opportunity to drool over these new Armada Ants for over a year now since I missed last season due to a shoulder injury.  Needless to say the new sticks were beyond sick and knee deep pow was an excellent added bonus!  Looking forward to continual snow fall and the opening day at Crested Butte.

No comments:

Post a Comment